Sunday 23 August 2015

Urban Decay Smoky Palette

So, I finally got my hands on the long awaited Urban Decay Smoky Palette. 


Excitement!

So what do I think of the highly anticipated sequel? 
I would give it a 3/5.
 I have tried a few looks by now and even though I do like it, I wouldn't leave the house with just this and no other, unlike naked 1 or 3... I feel like I would need to bring some more mattes with me, even though it has some beautiful colours combined  in the one palette. It is definitely a palette you would keep for occasion wear or nights out. Or if you're brave and like wearing dramatic makeup 24/7 :P It has by far my favourite metallic eyeshadows, but I prefer the one or three for the mattes :) 

The colours, although they claim to be brand new, are very similar to some recent colours in other Urban Decay palettes. 
Smoky Palette's high and dirty sweet very similar to...
Naked 1's sin and half baked.

However I do lie it and highly recommend for creating that beautiful smoky eye!
Here's one I did earlier :) 




A 'how to' will follow up soon :) 

Thanks for reading guys!! 
Sandy.S
xxxxxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment