Monday 10 November 2014

October Favourites!

Ullooo! I'm back again, I'm doing good this week :D I've decided to finally do a list of things I've loved in October :) These could be anything!! I just went into my room and gathered a few things :P

So firstly, I absoloutely adored my Dove Shower Cream this month, I got the double sized bottle on sale in Boots, and I still have half of it!! (I realize that sounds like I barely ever shower, but I just like to change up my gels and creams now and then :P) I have it in the Plum and Sakura blossom scent and I love it! It's so creamy and soapy and makes my skin really really soft :) So big thumbs up for this product!

Second is a Catrice Nude Lipstick in Number 10 Be Natural :) I used this anytime I did a dramatic smokey eye so all attention would stay with my eyes :) I would line my lips with a slightly darker colour and then blend in the lipstick to sort of contour my lips and make them appear bigger :) (I mist get a camera so I can do vlogs :( ) 
The next item has to be a five pack of eyelashes I got a few weeks before halloween, five for €5 :O They are from the Ps I love range in Penneys and I have used two already :) They are combined with simple day wear and night wear :) This is me wearing some of them! :D

After this is a candle from Yankee Candle called Home Sweet Home :D I have already mentioned this candle, but it was so so nice I have to mention it again, I lit this up when I was having a shower, when I was cooking, reding, you name it :D It's nearly gone but I have a small bit left and need to but more!! Snowflake cookie is next :P 
Next is a small bit random but it's a dress from Penney's, a simple black Swing dress with long sleeves that cost me 15€ and I love it! I wore it on a night out recently and I loved it :) It can be worn at work, out, to town. It's just so easy to dress up or down! It came in pink and green I think also. It has quite a length in it as well which made me feel comfortable enough to wear tights with it (I'm about 5'10 in height :p) 
me in the black :P

My next favourite is a bit different :D I have recently been watching Once Upon A Time, the series and I am hooked! I have only seen the first two seasons so far but I love it! If I wasn't a taken woman I would be in love with Hook, or Colin O Donoghue :P So don't tell me what happens anyone that has seen it! For anyone that doesn't know what it is, basically it's a series about all the fairy tales that actually happened and they were transported into our world, it's brilliant! :D
 So that's it really folks, there is probably a zillion other things but I can't think of them at the moment :( 

Until Next time!

Thanks, as ever, for reading :)

Sandy.S
xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment